06.05.2018 04:44
JuanLente
portfolio
Focus line/curve, ‎Concentric circles, French curve tool : Not easy in using Stencil Selection / Bucket Fill (A/B Color) tool : for Export Selection layer without Stencil to use layer mask (psd, tiff etc.)
07.05.2018 07:07
JuanLente
portfolio
One more thing, vertical / horizon layer view for check composition balance. Not Invert transpose : ‎Image quality is degraded.
06.06.2018 06:35
Peter Blaskovic
Team Member portfolio

Where we can see this features, so we know what do you mean more precisely?

Vertical / horizon layer view for check composition balance -> do you mean Flip canvas in Navigator?

29.11.2018 10:45
PatMcDonald
portfolio

Just guessing, Peter, but what I think he means is temporarily flipping the image to check composition.

If you want to see this in action look at Artrage, the 'H' temporarily flips the image view horizontally, the 'V' key flips the image vertically, again temporarily.  This enables you to check your composition.

I'm just working my way through 3 and I'm full of enthusiasm.  One of the fesatures I particualrly like is the way Rebelle filps the image horizontally in a way that enables you to work on the flipped image.  The question above implies that for each flip the quality degrades.  Is this so? 

Pat

30.11.2018 01:28
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @PatMcDonald,

no, flip in Rebelle does not degrade the quality of the image.

30.11.2018 01:50
PatMcDonald
portfolio

Thanks, Veronika.

That makes the flip feature particularly valuable as you are able to develop your work from both sides.

Pat