16.05.2018 10:58
John Hodapp
portfolio

I created this illustration in Rebelle 3 last night, dispite the fact that I have a ton of other work with deadlines. I just couldn't help myself. I was having soo much fun.

www.johnhodapp.com/hitchcock

17.05.2018 12:23
John Hodapp
portfolio

It looks like the profile interface on this board still needs some work so I'm entering my info here if anyone's interested:

EMAIL:      [email protected]

Born and raised in Sebastopol, California, I began drawing and painting at an early age. A personal challenge and laborious hard won effort soon evolved into a life-long passion. After High School, I attended the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in the mid 70's on a scholarship, majored in illustration and studied under such luminaries as: Howard Brodie, Barbara Bradley, Al Parker and Bill Sanchez. In 1981 I began freelancing for ad agencies, in-house and design firms in the North Bay. Not content with specialization, I applied a natural proclivity towards being a visual problem solver. Utilizing a wide variety of techniques and applications, both traditional and digital. My dynamic range of style covers nearly photo-realistic representational to whimsical and humorous cartoons with nearly all points in-between. Due to being planted in the wine country, my art and illustrations have been widely used in the wine related fields, however it applies naturally to food and beverage, editorial, children's books, and packaging as well. I currently live and ply my trade in wet but lovely, Mukilteo, Washington.

01.06.2018 07:47
David K Manuel
portfolio

Nice! That Hitchcock is very cool!  I was born in Loma Linda, California and grew up in the cascade mountains east of Portland, Oregon. Nice to meet you here. I'll check out your site. 

I'll add mine if you're curious.

EMAIL: [email protected]

11.06.2018 03:26
cameyo
portfolio

Nice and clean. I like it :-)

23.06.2018 10:00
Neil Fontaine
portfolio

Minimalism. Like it. The blood is perfect for him.