07.07.2021 08:45
yammama
portfolio

I am using Rebelle4 with raytrektab RT08WT and the brush strokes are very slow.
It was an acceptable speed on the older model DG-D08IWP that I used before.

• RT08WT : Celeron N4000 / DDR4 8GB / Wacom EMR digitizer (360Hz, WinTab not supported)
  • DG-D08IWP : Atom x5-Z8350 / DDR3 4GB / Wacom EMR digitizer (180Hz, WinTab not supported)

Even if I am using RT08WT, the slowness of the strokes will be mitigated if I draw with the mouse instead of the pen.

I suspect that the digitizer's scan rate is too high for the CPU to keep up with.

22.07.2021 02:26
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @yammama,

We would need your tablet log from both your tablets to further investigate this issue:

1. Please, run Rebelle 4, then go to the 'Main Menu -> Help -> Show Library Folder...' which opens a file explorer window. Go inside the 'Log' folder there.
2. Close Rebelle, but keep the file explorer window opened.
3. Now, run Rebelle 4 with the 'run_log_tablet.bat' file included in your Rebelle 4 installation. It should be in 'C:\Program Files\Rebelle 4\run_log_tablet.bat'. For this session, Rebelle will log all tablet events.
4. Please reproduce the issue.
5. Close Rebelle 4
6. In the file explorer window, in the 'Log' folder, there is an 'app.log' file. Please, send it to us.

Please reproduce the same steps on your second tablet = you will send us two 'app.log' files. Send them at support [at] escapemotions.com

Thank you so much for your help!