12.06.2018 04:03
scottkb2000hotmailcom
portfolio

What does one use to get trace color, if the eyedropper is not in Rebelle 3? I have activated the trace color in the layer, but the eyedropper is absent from the color set to use trace color. So, obviously there is something else that has to be used for this purpose. Thanks.

12.06.2018 11:53
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio
Hi Scott,

the 'tracing' system is slightly changed now: you can set your Tracing layer in Rebelle by clicking the 'T' icon.
Then click on the second layer and mark it with " dot " icon - such layer is called 'Influenced' layer and will automatically pick colors from the tracing layer:

25.09.2018 08:45
LauCL
portfolio

I have the same problem.I followed your steps/instructions but am unable to trace as well

25.09.2018 10:20
Kerioak
portfolio

If watercolour, which brush type are you using - permanent, normal, dirty, clean as this can make a different to the result

26.09.2018 02:33
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

As @Kerioak mentioned, please make sure you have Normal brush mode in Watercolor (Acrylic) selected:

04.12.2020 04:38
Martial
portfolio

Allo

I also difficulty to trace or clone a photo-picture using Rebelle3.

Where can i have a steps by steps tutorial for cloning-tracing a pcture and how to use transparency with the original picture

I use to do this with Corel Panter but  cannot do and avoid  it until now with Rebelle3 . I find a video tutorial on internet but it is not on sale now

i prefer old way tutorial with pdf  if this exist

thanks

PS the water color with Renelle is the best one and i look forward how the oil will be in Rebelle4