05.07.2018 12:22
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

After wanting it for over a year, I finally bought a pen display, the Huion Kamvas GT-191 v1.  Great excuse to upgrade to Rebelle 3. Big step from Rebelle 1, really have to get used to it. Made 3 different images by now, love how well Rebelle 3 works. Now I need a new laptop, an i7 2Ghz with 8Gb Ram and crappy old Intel HD3000 graphics isn't cutting it..... that may take me another year to save up for :)

First one I made.... another house in my hometown, ink and watercolor. Playing it safe, doing what I'm used to do, but definitely an improvement over before with the more variety in brushes and tools.

House 1

05.07.2018 12:25
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

Getting more adventurous, purely watercolor. letting that paint flow.

Butterfly 1

05.07.2018 12:27
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

First time using usimg acrylics. Contrary to watercolor, I've never used it on paper or succesfully digitally.

EuroJay 

05.07.2018 12:56
Kerioak
portfolio

You are the opposite to me, I have never used "physical" watercolours but do use acrylic and for the last year, pastels as well so using watercolour in Rebelle is a whole new learning curve, both the medium and the programme, and learning to draw which watercolour seems to require

My favourite of these is the bird, you have caught its inquisitive look - but I think the best is the house :) It is fun finding out what you can do with Rebelle isn't it?

05.07.2018 04:33
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

It's lots of fun and I haven't explored it all, more fun to come.

02.08.2018 02:47
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

My cousins houseRebelle is definity growing on me. Still working on my old underpowered tablet, but my 'new' workstation has arrived. Will be trying out Rebelle on it as soon as possible. For now this sketch of my cousin's new house. I'm going to print it for him (30x30cm) and he will frame it and hang it somewhere in his new abode.