10.07.2018 11:05
OldPainter
portfolio

TILT went from 

To THIS

somewhere between 2.0 and 3.05.

The first was functional and resizeable.The second is not resizeable but somewhat functional. If I select and hold while I move tne cursor down, for example, it moves the paint down. But, the intensity is not controled. The same for other direcions. No blue bar shows in any direction. 

No other problems exist, great art program.

11.07.2018 10:24
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi,

the Tilt panel should be resizable at all times. If you dock the floating Tilt panel to user interface and then undock it again, do you still get this small panel? What are your system specs, Windows scale setting and scale in Rebelle?

12.07.2018 04:35
OldPainter
portfolio

Ah ha! I moved it to the right and left user interface and got a totally useable Tilt functionality as you intended. However,regardless of the size in the user interface, when I move it into the work space I get a fully useable configuration, a good thing, but it is not resizeable.

Functionally this is totally useable and acceptable to me. I have not tried to get it back in the non-fuctional state mainly because I have no clue how it got in that state.

Windows 10 with all updates installed.

Scaling of text,apps,and other stuff is set to 200%(recommended).

Resolution is 3840x2160(recommened).

HP spectre x360 convertible 360 Bloox, 16Mb i7 core 2017 ver.

Rebelle - interface scale 80%

If you need more info or want me to do something just reply. I apprecate your fast response and help.

Larry

13.07.2018 12:18
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi,

I am sorry, I just discussed this with our development team and the Tilt panel cannot indeed be resized on Windows. So what you are experiencing is an intended functionality (I was testing it on my mac and here the Tilt panel can be resized in the current version.)

I am sorry for the confusion, your Tilt panel works as expected. The flattened shape may be connected to a bug we had in earlier versions. Please keep using the latest Rebelle 3.0.5 version and in case you reproduce that strange shape again, let us know, please.

21.07.2018 10:46
OldPainter
portfolio

Hay! That is okay. Thanks for your responce. Your format is nice for getting help.

I will let you know.

Larry