10.09.2018 07:44
DaniDuck
portfolio

I just bought this software and can not open a new file. I have enough available ram, but the program keeps telling me that I don't have enough ram and shuts down if I try to change the size of my canvas.

10.09.2018 12:39
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @DaniDuck,

thank you for reporting this. What canvas size are you trying to open in Rebelle? Does this happen with the default canvas as well?
What are your system specs (OS, RAM, processor and graphics), please? 

If you turn off other apps and browsers that run in the background, are you able to open a new canvas?

11.09.2018 07:54
DaniDuck
portfolio

Hi Veronika,

Sorry I didn't realize I didn't have email notifications for this! The only thing I seem to be able to open is the program with the defult canvas. None of the the loadable default canvasas work. I can adjust the default canvas to the preferred size, but if I save it and come back to it the image ends up reverting back to the default settings, but the color applied will stay. I can't import images.

I've shut down every program I have (including background programs) and tried uninstalling things to free up space. I'm obviously not using all my ram and have about 4 gigs of memory free when the program starts. I'm not exactly sure what's happening but  I can't get it to work. 

RAM: 8 GB

Memory: 1TB

Processor: Intel Core  i5 @ 2.70 GHZ

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 950 (2 GB ram)

12.09.2018 01:33
DaniDuck
portfolio

Okay, I downloaded an earlier version so it works, YAY! While my problem is technically solved, I can't upgrade until the problem is fixed. 

12.09.2018 11:06
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @DaniDuck,

that's strange...could you please record a video of the issues you described?

If the video is too large, please send it over via Wetransfer at [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

07.10.2018 05:37
klaplante75
portfolio

I cannot fully open the paid version of rebelle 3.  I have recorded a screen capture video and have attached it here. Thank you for your help with this matter.

The problem exisits even if I remove the demo version.  it is the paid verion that is not working.  I have a 2017 iMac with 24gb RAM and 512SSD.

I have sent a video to [email protected]

Kind regards,
Ken

08.10.2018 02:16
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @klaplante75,

yours looks like a bit different issue, please follow the instructions in the email I sent (=delete Rebelle 3 folder from Application Support -> Escape Motions on your Mac) and let us know if all works well afterwards.