24.09.2018 04:25
Soundivad
portfolio

So, here my first attempt in Rebelle 3, just to beginn to know the tools end their behavior ;)

I'am really enjoying this programm

25.09.2018 10:16
Kerioak
portfolio

I like the pearlescent effect you have in parts of this picture and wonder how it would look printed on a pearlesent or metallic paper.   I agree with you about Rebelle, I enjoy using it as well.

25.09.2018 11:43
Soundivad
portfolio

@ Kerioak, thaniks for your reply.

Rebelle 3 is the first digital painting software I'am comfortable using, it really simulates real media very well, without beating you in an option overflow.

I tried a lot of other software painting programs as well, but none fellt right for me, among them "the big one out there" which is capable of mimicking results of real media very well, but the feel isn't there for me...

In real media I have a canvas/paper, some brushes, and my options are brush size/typ, loading of paint, amount of thinner, the rest lies in my hand and strokes, so does rebelle 3.

I'am just at the beginning of my digital painting journey. But now I can finally really enjoy it :)

26.09.2018 03:32
Soundivad
portfolio

for exercise a copy of a Leonardo da Vinci study ;)

28.09.2018 11:41
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

Very nice work! Coming from traditional drawing and painting, Rebelle suits me very well for the same reasons. Rebelle helps me to work in a natural way, without getting in tbe way.

04.10.2018 11:08
Soundivad
portfolio

One more Leonardo study

12.10.2018 04:26
GRScott
portfolio

Some very beautiful paintings/drawings.