04.12.2018 10:13
Craig Mullins
portfolio

Hello, I am so impressed with Rebelle.  So much fun and so many possibilities.  

I post this because it was done in a way that is a little counter intuitive.  I turned the water OFF and used the watercolor brush. Things stay were you put them.  

11.12.2018 09:01
Wolfypaints
portfolio

That is some very interesting brush work!  :D  Nice!

18.12.2018 02:24
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

Great work. Instead of using no water, you can also hit the pause diffusion button before you start painting. That way you can still dilute your paint with water, but things won't move. Once you like the results, use the dry option in case you at some later stage hit the play diffusion button per accident. Just a note, every time you restart Rebelle, the diffusion will be on by default.

26.12.2018 02:42
Craig Mullins
portfolio

Thanks wolfy!

Good tip Benjamin.  It would be a different process to diffuse things all at once, as well.

Heres a couple of low rez, 1000 px wide.  Rebelle seems to work best for me at this scale.

08.01.2019 03:59
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

Nice! Yes, diffuse things all at once would be interesting, never tried that, not sure if my pc will enjoy that :) 

08.10.2019 10:42
Craig Mullins
portfolio

Here are about 20 more sketches, of varying finishes and successes.  But a lot of them DO use water:)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dV-uLbnsfzUSBKO-BH8vmUMcJ50bq7Kl

08.10.2019 10:57
Craig Mullins
portfolio

Here is a demo I did using Rebelle at this years Lightbox Expo.  I am trying to get the word out about this amazing program.

10.10.2019 10:48
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Amazing work, @snillumgrebo! Thanks so much for posting.

05.01.2023 12:35
allenaltiner
portfolio

These are extremely well executed Craig, especially the black & white Lightbox Expo one and your understanding of value across the painting. I am trying to make some cutome brushes as I wish I could use all my PS ones within Rebelle.