09.02.2019 10:44
RONALD BEARDSLEE
portfolio

Hi, I have a Win 10 HP Pavilion 8 GB and a HP second monitor screen "new".  When I first start using the second screen I was able to put Reb 3 on it and use the computer monitor for anything else.  Then Reb 3 stop working on the second screen except for the mouse and not with my Huron 1408.  Several months later it starts working again?   I use the monitor because I can adjust the colors to match my printing company.      Reb 3 will work fine on the second monitor if I use the Duplicate monitor option in window 10.  I like using the second monitor for Reb 3 because of the correct colors I get for printing and using the computer monitor for reference material.  I have tried everything I know ( not much).  Help  Thank you    Ron

11.02.2019 11:59
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi Ronald,

if you are using Huion drivers, please set Wintab and Mouse positions in Rebelle's Preferences (Edit > Preferences > Tablet). How does it work with this setting?

11.02.2019 08:06
RONALD BEARDSLEE
portfolio

Hi, that was the setting already.  I did change them to see if there was a difference, none.  I did reload the driver from Huion, no help.  Thank you for your help.  I can still only use the second screen with the duplicate setting in Win 10.   Very confusing, when this was working and I made no changes and then it stop working and I made no changes and then It started again for 2 months then stop and I made no changes. Ron

12.02.2019 11:59
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi Ronald,

we're not quite sure what could have caused this. There was definitely a change somewhere in the system, however, there is no setting change in Rebelle that could be behind this.

Please keep an eye on this issue and if you find out more information, please keep us posted.

Thanks!

14.02.2019 03:13
Postmodernist
portfolio

Have you looked in the Huion driver settings under "Work Area". At the top you can select the display you are using from the drop down menu  (if you have windows display settings set to "Extend desktop to this display" in the Multiple display settings). This is what I use in my multi-monitor setup.  Les