12.06.2019 04:11
Andrew713
portfolio

Thanks for a great product but it clearly has some issues at times - often such as adding brush shapes into the tool and then applying the brush (just one example). It just suddenly stops and disappears on my mac (10.14). Can't see any real pattern to the crashes but modifying the default brushes and then applying them causes a crash (such as using sequences or dots or brush shapes or images for the colour etc). It is still a very useful application but one that I have to save work quite regularly (such as saving a brush stroke)

13.06.2019 01:45
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your feedback. Could you please save the crash reports for us next time FP4 crashes? And send them over to support [at] escapemotions.com? Our development team will look into it.

Thank you in advance!

14.06.2019 11:27
Andrew713
portfolio

Veronika, please remind me of the steps for the crash reporter .. I will happily send a few of the reports on then. Just installed the particles and they are excellent but they also have the same problem, a fair amount of crashes.

14.06.2019 11:43
Andrew713
portfolio

Just sent a report but if you need others, I will keep sending them for a while !

14.06.2019 01:01
Andrew713
portfolio

sent a few more crash reports ... maybe it is a memory issue ? It seems to crash whenever it feels like it

19.06.2019 08:30
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thanks, Andrew! If you catch the crashes on a video, please send it over. So far, we're unable to reproduce them on our systems based on the information from the crash reports.

25.06.2019 09:38
artzcj
portfolio

After following directions for a reinstall of Flame Painter 4 so I get the brushes I bought but never saw, FP continually crashes.