[SOLVED] Rebelle 3 upgrade from Rebelle 2 doesn't show up in serial # recovery email - I purchased it. | Rebelle Support Topics | Forum | Creative Community - Escape Motions
kstars
portfolio

I purchased an upgrade to Rebelle 3 and it is not in the serial number recovery email.  I will look for proof of purchase, but this is not good. Is it possible I have 2 accounts?  Also, I would like to D/L Rebelle 2 as well.  I can't find where to get it. 

Thanks

kstars
portfolio

Also, I can't get the code to Flame Painter either!  Please help

Veronika EscapeMotions
portfolio

Hello @kstars,

Please note Rebelle 3 and Flame Painter 4 have a new registration system - after the purchase, you created a Community account - username and custom password with which you can access the software.
Register both software using your Email/Username and Password in the registration window.

If you need, you can change your password by clicking on this link:
https://www.escapemotions.com/community/recover

kstars
portfolio

ThanksMuch verronika! Also, may I ask why sometimes U have to run software from a file on my hard disc that isn't in my Applications folder? Have a usper day!

Veronika EscapeMotions
portfolio
After you run the .dmg, the Rebelle 3 icon should appear. Please move the icon manually to Applications folder or any other folder you run apps from. The software is not placed to Applications folder by default.