04.12.2019 08:41
Autumnblues
portfolio

With this new update even after going into preferences and playing around, I can't use the mouse for drawing or my touchscreen, I seem to be able only to use my wacom. Because of the changes to the brushes, and I can't use my stylus on the screen in the latest version I usually go back to the original version of Rebelle. Everything works, just no drips which isn't that great in 3 anyway and I like the brushes in the original and 2 better! 

05.12.2019 11:11
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Autumnblues,

thank you for your feedback.
Could you please share with us your system specifications (OS, RAM, graphics, and processor) of the computer with the touchscreen where the mouse does not work? 

Please go to Rebelle 3's Preferences > Tablet and switch between Mouse and Pen position in Tablet options to see whether one works better than the other.

Thank you in advance!

09.12.2019 07:30
Autumnblues
portfolio

Asus AIO touchscreen, I7, 64 gigs, Windows 10. I've tried all the settings, it's either the mouse or the wacom not both, and actually using the touchscreen doesn't work, sometimes it will smudge. Your older versions I had no problems with using mouse, wacom or just a stylus or finger on the touchscreen.

Thanks

10.12.2019 01:13
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio
By default, the touch with one finger is set to Blend tool in Rebelle, but you can change this anytime in Preferences.
To do this, please go to Rebelle's menu: Edit > Keyboard Preferences > Tools (hold) just like you see on the picture:

Then click "Blendtool and set it to "None" in the bottom. Confirm with OK button in the top right corner and try again. 
How does it work now, please?

10.12.2019 07:41
Autumnblues
portfolio

Sorry that didn't help. I played around with the settings more closed and opened Rebelle3, got touch back and mouse, but neither respond to the brush settings, the brush pannel flickers when I touch the screen. I have set the settings the same as I have in Rebelle1 and 2, but it just doesn't seem to like the touch input. No problems with the wacom, just touch. Mouse doesn't seem to reconize the brush settings either. I have touch enabled and single touch, multi seems to be geared to canvas rotation. so I can now touch and mouse with no brush controls and touch makes the brush window go crazy lol...

12.12.2019 08:41
Autumnblues
portfolio

I just went back to the previous version because this new update is way too buggy.