17.02.2020 01:55
Alex Linegar
portfolio

Hi, apologies if this feature already exists and I just haven't figured it out yet..

I wonder If it would be possible to morph between brush shapes based on things like tilt and pressure. So for example at zero tilt the brush could be perfectly round, while a fully tilted brush might be more like a teardrop shape, with a smooth transition between the two.

Best,

A

17.02.2020 02:51
Alex Linegar
portfolio

PS. I was also wondering If a dedicated brush reload function could be added, so that a brush will continually lose it's load - ie not reloaded at the start of each stroke - until 'dipped back in the paint'.end the paint without reloading the brush

IRL I will often lay down a lot of paint with my first stroke, then use the brush to spread and blend the paint a lot without reloading.

Pretty sure that was it, thanks.

12.04.2020 04:01
Thomas Kimmich
portfolio

Just because there isn't much reaction here (since february), I'd like to second having the feature of "losing load" and add "losing water" as well. This is part of watercolor in real life.

Cheers

Thomas

23.05.2020 10:22
mkrupa
portfolio

Agreed with Seagram - morphing brush shapes based on tilt and pressure would be great. It would allow using pencil for drawing edges (keeping it straight) and using it for shading when tilted. It would also have beautiful effect on airbrush, where spraying at an acute angle would create king of gradient, and border between paint and canvas would be sharper near the airbrush tip, and more blurry far from the tip (similar to how it is implemented in ArtRage).