05.04.2020 05:32
Truman
portfolio

Hello,

I thought I had resolved an issue regarding Rebelle randomly freezing, but continue to have trouble with it. Randomly, Rebelle will freeze on me, making me unable to click on anything. This happens when I'm interacting with things outside my artwork. For example, when I'm selecting a different brush, or when I'm changing the reference image. My only solution, which isn't a solution is to force quit the application using task manager. Help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated!

08.04.2020 04:54
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @Truman,

thank you for your feedback. We're currently working on Rebelle 3.2 update, may we send it over to you for testing?

11.04.2020 04:31
Truman
portfolio

Hi. yes, absolutely! I would love to try to see if it resolves my issue

16.04.2020 01:53
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Truman,

I sent you the update yesterday via email. Please check your Inbox and download either from there or from your Community account.

17.04.2020 08:59
Truman
portfolio

Hi Veronika,

I downloaded the new version you sent me, and unfortunately, the issue persists. In addition, I noticed my mouse cursor, now stays as the loading- wheel symbol (even though everything has loaded). 

17.04.2020 09:05
Truman
portfolio

Upon further use, my comment on the loading wheel symbol only happens sometimes during startup. After it froze and crashed (my original problem), I reopened the application and it seems to be normal again?  However, the freezing continues :/. 

18.04.2020 08:29
Truman
portfolio

Some additional problems: My right click on my wacom pen doesn't do anything. However, when I right click with my mouse, I am able to drag and move my image. 

Problems I'm currently facing:

1. Rebelle Freezing upon doing simple tasks like selecting/ changing reference image, or from selecting brushes. 

-Seems to fix itself after reopening (via, first, force closing through task manager, because I'm unable to click anything) and seeing the prompt along the lines of: "Rebelle has unexpectedly crashed"

2. Mouse/ brush cursor remaining as a loading wheel icon

-Again, also fixes itself after reopening

3. Wacom Pen right-click function doesn't perform like it should

20.04.2020 02:38
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Truman,

Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of the application?
To find out, go to C:/ drive and see where Rebelle 3 is located. 
If it is under the Program Files (x86) folder, you are using a 32-bit version. In such a case please download the 64-bit version from your Community account, which will install to the Program Files folder.

If you are using a 64-bit version, please let me know your system specifications, including OS, RAM, processor, graphics and the exact tablet type you use.
Would you be willing to test special versions of Rebelle to help us identify the issue? 

21.04.2020 01:02
Truman
portfolio

Hi, I double checked and I'm currently using the 64 bit version. The tablet I'm using is the PTH-451 Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet. Sure, I'd be willing to do a "special test version of Rebelle".