Download Photoshop plugin for Flame Painter 3 Pro.
Upgrade from Flame Painter 1 or 2 for a discounted price.
There will be minor and major update releases.
Minor updates are for free. (v.3.1, v.3.5, ...)
Major upgrades are for a very reduced price. (v.3.0, v.4.0, ...)
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Intel Pentium 4 processor
OpenGL 2.0 graphic card
40 MB free disk space
Mac OS X 10.6 and newer
Intel 64bit processor
OpenGL 2.0 graphic card
40 MB free disk space
Internet connection is required for activation.
- Wacom preserves tablet pressure data with vector layers
- Cancel HiRes rendering with "Esc" key
- Added file association on Mac OS
- Fixed: Switching between vector layers in Edit mode
- Fixed: publishing artwork to online gallery without safe boundary
- More minor bugfixes
- New Flame Painter Connect v.1.2
- Drag & Drop PSD files
- Wacom pressure influences also Pen and Eraser
- Associate FPA files with Flame Painter Application
- Send us feedback from Menu -> Help -> Send Feedback
- Transform layer with keyboard arrows
- Mouse wheel zooms also with Alt key
- Brush Presets panel: added checkbox for keeping your current blending mode while opening brush presets
- Added new menu item: Menu -> Help -> Show Online Brushes
- Layers panel: merge with bottom layer if only one layer is selected
- Layers panel: added button "Export to Photoshop"
- Added progress dialog bar for Hi-Res renderer and SVG export
- Layers panel: use (2), (3), ... for names of duplicated layers instead of (copy)
- GUI changes in the Preferences dialog
- Fixed: use tablet without pressure influence in Personal Edition
- Fixed: fixed cursor on OK/Cancel buttons while importing an image
- Fixed: viewport boundary frame was 1 pixel off in the top left corner
- Fixed: question dialog box keyboard shortcuts on Mac
- Fixed: communication between FP and the photoshop plugin
- Fixed: PSD export file format fixed bugs and UTF8 filenames
- Fixed: first mouse press after showing the info dialog in painting on vector layer didn't work
- Fixed: SVG file format include dimensions and proper safe boundary offsets
- Fixed Wacom tablet issues on Windows OS
- Fixed SVG export bug on some configurations
- Fixed Hi-Res renderer
- Photoshop Plug-in for Photoshop CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC
- Fixed minor Photoshop plug-in issues
- Fixed "Preferences -> Wacom -> Use pressure" switches
- File dialog shows thumbnails of .FPA files
- File dialog now correctly remembers last opened directories
- "Collapse layers" skips invisible layers
- Drawing area was not visible on some systems
- Layers panel works on Mac OS also with system "Voice Over" activated
- Hires renderer
- Photoshop plugin CS6, CC
- Open and save layered PSD files
- Export SVG vector format files
- Copy&paste layers to 3rd party apps
- Wacom tablet support
- Unlimited layers
- 22 Photoshop blending modes
- Move and resize layers & canvas
- Safe boundary - extended canvas size
- Leap Motion support
- Multicore optimizations
- fixed file dialog on Mac OS X
- fixed retina display resolution on Mac OS
- upgrade to version 3.0 directly from the menu
- minor bug fixes
- 32 bit and 64 bit application
- Blur and Glow effect filters
- Basic Brush for simple strokes
- infinite tiling - infinite canvas instead of only 2x canvas
- easy one-click brush sharing in online Brush Library
- show and hide all panels
- resizable left panel, you can see all brushes and gradients in one panel
- larger file dialogs
- swap Gradient colors with "Ctrl" shortcut
- Zoom up to 800%
- fixed darken layer blending mode
- gray viewport background was sometimes not updated correctly
- Windows: presentation mode renamed to "Show Main Menu"
- MacOS: fixed file dialogs (filetype combobox did not work on some systems)
Visit the Art Gallery and view some of the wonderful pieces of artwork.
iPad & iPhone
We believe that everyone can be an artist, we just need an inspiration. That's why we designed unique brush presets, creative tools and beautiful user interface. Enthusiasts can create their own brushes and paint with them fantastic pictures and children can become a real artists with only few swipes of the finger.
Download from iTunes:
"Flame Painter is truly an unique and remarkable instrument to create the most beautiful impressionnist images."
Jean-Michel Paris, painter
"It is a powerful and extremely fun creative tool for artists who don't want to invent the wheel."
Maura Ackley, artist
"For photographers with a creative bent, this is a great program to have in your toolbox."
"It is an amazing and affordable tool that can produce any type of flame design one might wish to incorporate into one’s Photoshop digital artwork. Brilliant!"
Donal Jolley, illustrator