In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website and improve the services we provide, we sometimes store small data files on your device called cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. Cookies are stored by our servers using a browser on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet). Thanks to the cookie, our site knows your device the next time you visit.
- collect, analyze, and evaluate information about your web access and behavior online;
- recognize and simplify the web usage for you when you return to our website;
- provide information from the range of your interests and needs;
- recommend a service that fits your interests;
- monitoring the proper functioning of the site;
- improving the quality of services provided.
What types of cookies do we use?
In terms of time, we use temporary (session) and permanent (persistent) cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie, the website will not recognize you.
- Persistent cookies stay in one of your browser's subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file.
In terms of content, we use the following cookies:
- Essential - cookies that are essential to provide you with the services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your account.
- Performance - cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our website and to improve our sites and software so that users have a better experience.
- Functionality - cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Advertising - cookies that help evaluate your interests and needs and offer you relevant services.
How to manage cookies?
You can find information about browsers and how cookies are managed on this website or in other Internet browser documentation:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/12454/windows-10-microsoft-edge-privacy-faq
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Our website contains links to other websites. Therefore some cookies which are not under our control may be created while browsing our site. This includes links to Google Analytics, Facebook or YouTube. You can read the cookie policies of these services on their website.
Contacting Escape Motions
Postal: Escape Motions, Teplická 24/134, 92101 Piešťany, Slovakia, Europe