In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website and improve the services we provide, we sometimes store small data files on your device called cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. Cookies are stored by our servers using a browser on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet). Thanks to the cookie, our site knows your device the next time you visit.
- collect, analyze, and evaluate information about your web access and behavior online;
- recognize and simplify the web usage for you when you return to our website;
- provide information from the range of your interests and needs;
- recommend a service that fits your interests;
- monitoring the proper functioning of the site;
- improving the quality of services provided.
What types of cookies do we use?
In terms of time, we use temporary (session) and permanent (persistent) cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie, the website will not recognize you.
- Persistent cookies stay in one of your browser's subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file.
In terms of content, we use the following cookies:
- Necessary - These cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your account.
- Preference - These cookies enable the website to remember information to customize how the website looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
- Analytical - These cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
- Marketing - Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
How to manage cookies?
You can allow or deny some or all of the cookies, except the necessary cookies any time in the Cookie Settings. When categories that have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser.
You can find information about browsers and how cookies are managed on this website or in other Internet browser documentation:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/12454/windows-10-microsoft-edge-privacy-faq
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Our website contains links to other websites. Therefore some cookies which are not under our control may be created while browsing our site. This includes links to Google Analytics, Facebook or YouTube. You can read the cookie policies of these services on their website.
Contacting Escape Motions
Email: [email protected]
Postal: Escape Motions, Letná 795/7, 92101 Piešťany, Slovakia, Europe