27.05.2018 09:31
Kerioak
portfolio

The deckled edges look lovely within Rebelle but as soon as I take them into PS they lose the soft extured edges.   I would love to print them, as they look in Rebelle against a dark background but cannot work out how to do this, has anyone else managed it?

27.05.2018 02:05
guitartist
portfolio

If you save your Rebelle art as a .png file it will retain the alpha so the deckled edges will appear when opened in PS. There you will need to create another layer below your art and fill it with your desired color.

27.05.2018 03:42
Kerioak
portfolio

Thank you Guitartist!

I would not have thought of saving as .png - this edge and background looks much better than the one I uploaded to the gallery earlier - hopefully we will be able to delete pictures from there soon :)

Leaf Fall in Monochrome

27.05.2018 06:13
guitartist
portfolio

Glad I could help. And by the way, although a .psd file is the only way to retain all your layers inside PS, you can also drag your .png file into your PS document once opened and save a mask or border from that layer. That way you can still edit individual layers while retaining your deckled edge.

It would be great if Rebelle had the capability to save the alpha channel for the deckle when saving as a .psd.

28.05.2018 11:22
Michal Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi everyone,

We have it on our todo list, so it should appear in one of the upcoming updates.

30.05.2018 05:20
Peter Blaskovic
Team Member portfolio

It will work in the next Rebelle version (v.3.0.3) :)

31.05.2018 10:06
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi Kerioak, you can delete a work from your portfolio by clicking on it, then click "Edit" button on the right side, then click "Delete image" button at the bottom.

16.03.2021 08:21
Jokinb
portfolio

Sorry but it doesn´t work for me. I ´m using affinity photo to print my works.

I follow the guitartist´s routine but I can not print the deckled edges.

I can open the png file in affinty photo make a layer of any color under the image and it is showed ok but when I intend to print ...no borders

Only If I save the file as PDF format the edges are printed ok.

Any clue?

17.03.2021 10:12
Jokinb
portfolio

It must be some error in Affinity photo because exporting the file in png or psd and opening it with Clip Studio works and prints perfectly

17.03.2021 12:51
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Jokinb,

I am not sure what could be the cause of the issue. Please print from Clip Studio since it works OK for you.