solved 
25.09.2018 10:50
LauCL
portfolio

I followed the instructions - How to trace an existing or imported image - in the Manual for Ver 3.1. But is unable to see any results in the  Influenced Layer. 

I dont understand this sentence in the Manual - "If color tracing isn't selected you can paint with other colors. Deselect tracing layer from Menu -> Layer -> Tracing Layer. "

I cant see "color tracing in the Layer Option. How do I activate  Color Tracing? I had created a Color Set from the image that I want to trace.O

Appreciate your help

25.09.2018 01:25
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @plaucl,

when you set a layer with an imported image as a 'Tracing layer' (from Rebelle's Menu -> Layer -> Tracing Layer), then add a new layer which you set as 'Influenced layer' (rom Rebelle's Menu -> Layer -> Influenced Layer), the influenced layer will pick up colors from the Tracing layer while you paint. If this is not working in your case, please send us screenshot of your UI with both Influenced layer and Tracing layer setup.

25.09.2018 04:12
LauCL
portfolio

Veronika I reinstall the Programme and it works.

26.09.2018 02:25
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Plaucl,

it looks like you had a Permanent brush selected in Watercolor tool:

This is the reason why the color tracing did not work. Make sure you use the Normal brush mode in order to trace the colors correctly.

15.01.2024 02:13
HStewart4
portfolio

I am using Rebelle 7 Pro 7.06, and Tracing Layer does not work because Influence Icon does not show.  I added other layers before Tracing layer and also turning it off and on.

I responded this issue here, but I can under Rebelle 7 if necessary

Tracing Layer issue

15.01.2024 02:33
HStewart4
portfolio

Just FYI,  I reinstalled Rebelle 7 Pro and same issue happens.   

(from Rebelle's Menu -> Layer -> Influenced Layer)  - this option is not present

18.01.2024 02:05
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi HStewart4,

We have removed the Influenced layer function from Rebelle. Now both the Tracing and Masking layers influence all layers.
You can also create a group of layers and turn one of them into a Tracing (or Masking layer) - in a group, this layer will influence all layers within this group.