15.12.2018 12:57
cmwi96
portfolio

I was amazed at the variety of results that can be achieved using the pressure sensitivity features of a Wacom tablet. When I saw that each of the brush, pen, and eraser settings could be connected to pen pressure I was quite pleased and began to tinker with them. Unfortunately, when I wanted to set them back to their pre-tinkering state, I pressed Reset. This had the effect of zeroing all the pressure settings rather than putting them back. Could you provide some suggested/default values? Also as a result of this, I was looking though the documentation. I would find it helpful if there were better descriptions of the brush values so I know how these settings will affect the brushes.

18.12.2018 11:18
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio
Hello @cmwi96,

thank you for your post! Here' a .bat file with which you can reset the internal Flame Painter settings:

https://escapemotions.com/products/flamepainter/download/win_reset_settings_FlamePainter.bat

Download and run the file. After it closes, open Flame Painter - the pressure settings will be now at their default values.
The next FP version will have a more sophisticated system :)

Let me know whether it worked for you, please.

18.12.2018 04:45
cmwi96
portfolio

It does indeed reset all the settings. I will write down these "default" values for later use.

Thank you.