solved 
20.01.2019 08:16
PatMcDonald
portfolio

Is the Auto Save location where Rebelle instals?

If this is so, how do I change that location?

I have a small SSD where I put execuatables for fast loading.  It isn't where I would choose to put auto-saved files.  I have a big, conventional disk for that.

Pat

22.01.2019 08:58
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio
Hello Pat,

the Autosave folder is located under:

on Windows: C:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Escape Motions\Rebelle 3\AutoSave
on macOS: Users⁩ ▸ ⁨YourUsername ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Escape Motions⁩ ▸ Rebelle 3 ▸ AutoSave

Right now, the path where Rebelle autosaves cannot be customized. You can only turn off the AutoSave option from Preferences so that you don't have to delete the folder manually to save space on your C: drive.

I've added the idea of customizing this path to the list of things we may include in the future versions.

02.02.2019 10:19
PatMcDonald
portfolio

Again, thanks, Veronika.

Yes, the ability to customise would be handy.  Apart from space, you don't want to make too many writes to a SSD (I think).

Pat

22.01.2023 02:53
Marykins58
portfolio

Hello old Flickr Friend! Mary Irwin here

26.02.2024 09:21
snowmaned
portfolio

My Laptop C Drive in full of applications because of programs that do not give you a choice to change the install directroy.

Rebelle does give you the option to install on another drive however it still installs a large amount of files on the C drive. 

Rebelle should be installing most if not all of its files on the install drive of your choice. I currently have Rebelle 7 Pro, v.7.1.0

Please, Please, strongly consider changing this is the next version of Rebelle. I'm sure that all of your users will benifit and apperciate this feature. The ability to determine where Rebelle will save its files is critical for people with limited system C:\ drive space.

Thank You for your support on this matter.

Ed