12.10.2022 10:09
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

We are absolutely blown away by what you have done so far! Thousands of shares and views through Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, your personal emails, and word-of-mouth, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

So many new artists got to try Rebelle and the rest of our software, only thanks to you. You are the power! You are the reason we decided to continue our celebrations and extend the offer:

ALL APPS FOR $10 ONLY

Grab it while it lasts!

Moreover, we would be more than happy if you continue spreading the word about our software and the extended offer by sharing it on your social media or forwarding it to your friends, colleagues, and anyone who is interested in digital painting.

As a reward, we will give ANOTHER PAPER SET FOR FREE!
Mention the offer and post the link or screenshot of your mention to THIS FORUM THREAD and get a "Washi Long Color" full-color paper set for Rebelle (value $14.99) for free.

Washi Long Color set of full-color Japanese papers enriches the expression of the paper with additional details and thus takes the realism of the effect to a new level. Japanese sumi-e painting, pencil drawing or watercolor will acquire greater authenticity.

This paper set will be added to your Community account after October 20th.

Thank you!
Your Escape Motions Team
12.10.2022 10:17
pamellka
portfolio

https://twitter.com/pamellkaaa/status/1580290033591779328

Lookin' forward to trying this +w+ I've been meaning to play around with more traditional brushes and this is giving me a good excuse to finally do it

12.10.2022 10:19
XenonArrowArt
portfolio

I wasn't even aware of the offer when I made this post on tumblr!

12.10.2022 10:24
ooakleaf
portfolio

I posted my link on my Facebook...
I will say, it's not at all clear to me when exactly the offer ends.... At the end of the day on the 13th? or by the 13th? And what time zone? (I say this because I have ADHD and do everything last minute - and sometimes offers on things end at times that differ from UK time!! If anyone can clarify this for me, I can amend my Facebook post  - thank you! :)

12.10.2022 10:25
verosky
portfolio

Really happy to have found about this program! Love it