16.12.2022 12:34
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

For Rebelle 6 users:
Spread the word about Rebelle 6 release and get a free paper set!

We’re incredibly thrilled to announce the release of Rebelle 6! If you upgrade, let the world know how you like the new version.
Spread the word about Rebelle 6 release and help others experience the award-winning software:

Upgrade to Rebelle 6 and spread the news about its release - mention our software online, post it to your social media channels, or forward it to your friends, colleagues, and anyone who is interested in digital painting. As a reward, we will give you a "Handmade Recycled" paper set (valued $9.99) for FREE.

All it takes is to spread the word about Rebelle 6 release and post the link or screenshot of your mention to THIS FORUM THREAD.

About the papers
Handmade Recycled paper set was made by recycling different types of pulp. Originally, the papermaker used various sieves for separating the pulp to obtain various types of surfaces. Each paper is a unique original. These handmade papers allow for unusual combinations of watercolor painting and surface drying. If you dream of new possibilities for drawing with a pen and pencil, this set is for you! The set includes 3x Exotic paper.

This paper set will be added to your Community account after December 20th, 2022.

Thank you all!
Your Escape Motions Team

16.12.2022 03:02
benjeevan
portfolio

Thanks for your incredible works and for the papers gift. ;-)

16.12.2022 03:38
GlensonJ
portfolio

I have posted the releast on my facebook page.Upgrade to Rebelle 6

16.12.2022 04:01
Vivi
portfolio

I had to go check tonight and the upgrade was available - what a nice surprise.

Playing with the guides right now on an on-going painting - This would have saved me time;)

16.12.2022 05:38
Currawong
portfolio

Thank you for such great software.