07.05.2024 08:30
HEllis
portfolio

When opening a document, the color panel is much larger than before so I have to resize it. However, after doing this the color set below it will not resize. To enable it to resize, I have to drag the layers panel away from the side bar and then re-attach it to the bottom of the Color Set panel. Only then can I resize the color set panel. I then have to also resize the navigator panel. This is a lot of steps just to start painting. I wish resizing the color panel didn't shrink the navigator panel also. If I turn off the color set icon above the color panel, I can then pull up the layers panel and then turn the color set icon back on. Again, too many steps to just start painting.

07.05.2024 10:22
GurujotNM
portfolio

+1

I have to resize my navigator and color panel each time I open the software.

08.05.2024 10:36
dreamkeeper
portfolio

While the constant shifting of panel sizes is annoying and needs to be fixed, you can make your life much easier in the meantime by using layouts. Once you have set the UI how you want it, export layout and import that at the start of a session. If you bind the import function to a key, it becomes even easier: one key, one click, done!

08.05.2024 07:21
HEllis
portfolio

Thanks Dreamkeeper. That will work for now. :)