09.04.2019 08:55
barayase
portfolio

Rebbele is perfect for stain and splash textures, becuase of the transpacency in png its just drag and drop, much easier to integrate than a photo. Could we get an image sequence export of the simulation and maybe a bump map of the runny liquid.

Thanks

09.04.2019 10:40
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @barayase,

thanks for your feedback and suggestion! I'll put it on to our list for future consideration.

Let us know if you have any more ideas.

24.04.2019 07:55
pyercoffin
portfolio

I second that request for having an export option for animated water bleeding.

And thanks for an awesome software!

Pyer

24.04.2019 01:03
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thank you for your support, Pyer! :)

26.04.2019 02:24
ArtByBenjamin
portfolio

The new procreate update has a feature where it can export every layer as a single image or animated gif. That would be handy as well. In my workshops I often use image sequences that show how to do a project from start to finish at it's various stages.

29.02.2020 10:16
tiruu
portfolio

"The new procreate update has a feature where it can export every layer as a single image or animated gif."

How do you do that ?

04.03.2020 09:38
David K Manuel
portfolio

I am very interested in this topic. I would love to be able to record the simulaiton on select layers with transparency so that I can load a frame stack into compositing software as footage. This would allow me to do some lovely motion graphics using multiple recordings of multiple layers (recorded one at a time) and have control of the results. I've been experimenting with simply screen recording the simulaiton and working with that footage, but as it is flattened into the canvas in that case, I cannot easily create what my mind is imagining.

Oh! It would also be very handy to be able to completely turn off the cursor for standard screen recording so I can push water around while recording, but not show the cursor.