21.04.2019 05:31
ExportToVideo
portfolio

Yet there is no function to create video with this product?

I don't get it!

But I WILL get it when it can export video!

Thanks...

24.04.2019 01:09
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @ExportToVideo,

Right now it is possible to export only PNG file format from Inspirit, using "Export Image" button. We'd like to include video export to one of the future Inspirit versions.

14.04.2020 03:30
Mi5terRabb1t
portfolio

Hi Veronika, 

I see that a year ago there was an aspiration to include video export and I just wondered if you have any update on when that might become available please? 

Many thanks, 

James

20.04.2020 01:51
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Mi5terRabb1t,

thanks for posting to our Forum!

At the moment we have not yet set a time plan for implementation of these features to Inspirit as Rebelle and Flame Painter have become our top priority.

But we would still like to add those features in the future.

31.03.2021 01:29
RobertSloan
portfolio

I feel that the animated demo implies that video recording is possible.  I was expecting to be able to do videos.

15.07.2021 10:12
ellamentl
portfolio

I feel that the animated demo implies recording is possible as well which is why I purchased this.

07.10.2021 08:19
doodleninja12
portfolio

It's 2021, yet no way to save the video as output? Did you guys stop working?

09.07.2023 03:50
harunokikobo
portfolio

It is now 2023 and still there is no way for this application to have video output.
While Rebelle and Flame Painte are great applications and I can see why they are prioritized for development, Insprit's video output has been long awaited by many.
Please implement video output.

11.08.2023 03:19
f8bndr
portfolio

I for one couldn't care any less about your other products and want nothing from you apart from a video export option for Inspirit. I want this feature badly enough that I have already been creating looping videos from Inspirit via screen recording but the quality degrades significantly and it's difficult to get a usable result.