08.08.2019 06:02
micknite
portfolio

Hello,

i wrote you on two of your email adresses. No answer yet. I have an Flame Painter 3 Licence und wanna upgrade to v4 und used the Button in the App. I forwarded to the v3-v4 Upgrade Page and then forwarded to the Shop. The Price is 67,49 but that isn't 50% of the price like you said.

Any ideas?

09.08.2019 01:02
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio
Hi @micknite,

Please try again to enter your details here:

The correct price should apply now.

21.08.2019 06:48
rbnzdave
portfolio

And once purchased the site crashed, paypal recorded the transaction, refreshing the page states that you have already received payment, but I can wait, and maybe use the demo. except the demo's for flame painter 4 are all flame painter 3.2 demos. wtg.

21.08.2019 06:52
rbnzdave
portfolio

Lol. just realise this happened last time, I have emails complaining on you lot holding out on me with my digital crack. Guess its going to be the shivers at least for the rest of tonight. Perhaps invest in some automation.

22.08.2019 12:15
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @rbnzdave,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. The system is usually working fine, giving you all you need after the purchase, including the download link. Yesterday, we were having very high traffic on our website and purchase servers. Your purchase was the only one which got lost in the systems, unfortunately. Luckily, we've fixed everything :) Please find the email we've sent a couple of minutes ago.

17.12.2020 03:06
DWillows
portfolio

Attempted to upgrade to Rebellel 4 a couple hours ago, my credit card was billed but I did not get a confirmation or direction on downloading the software upgrade or paper purchased in the order. email in order was correct.