05.09.2019 03:53
wickedsensationphotography
portfolio

In the brushes panels, most of my brushes disappear at time.  If I import a brush from online, at times they all reappear again.  This happened in FP3 and FP4.

05.09.2019 12:29
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @wickedsensationphotography,

I am not quite sure how this can happen. When the brush is in the Brushes panel, it stays there until you delete it from the list.
Are there any specific brushes that go missing or does it happen to all of them?
When this happens again, please send over a screenshot of the whole UI.

14.12.2019 06:59
portfolio

For example in screenshot FP4-1 you will notice the Fireball brush does not show at all in the brushes panel, even though I previously imported the brush in.  I then grab the brush from your website and drop it into the brushes panel, then these other brushes show up.  I now have two copies of the Fireball brush (screenshot FP4-2), however all of the other brushes have disappeared.  Can you point me to a video to help navigate your program?

14.12.2019 07:00
portfolio

This is just one of many brushes it happens with.

16.12.2019 01:51
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi,

this is not the case of brushes disappearing/re-appering but your Particle system switches between Flame and Follow.
The first screenshot you posted is from Flame particle system. When you add the Fireball online brush (which is created in Follow particle system) it will be added into the particular system. Thus the system will change to Follow.

You can see the drop down menu in the Properties panel:

14.01.2020 10:32
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

You're most welcome! Let us know in case you have any other questions :)