We've implemented compression for PSD files to Rebelle 3.1.5. Since then, some third-party software is not able to open these PSD files.
To make the PSD openable in other software, please follow these steps:
1. Go to: C:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Escape Motions\Rebelle 3\Data (on Windows)
or to Users ▸ YourUsername ▸ Library ▸ Application Support ▸ Escape Motions ▸ Rebelle 3 ▸ Data (on macOS)
2. Open the "settings.ini" file
3. Under [General], please add this text:
...just like you see on the screenshot below:
4. Save the changes made to "settings.ini" file
5. Resave the PSD file in Rebelle 3. It should now open in other software without problems
Please note Rebelle's PSD files can be opened in Photoshop without the need to make the above changes in the settings.ini file.