21.03.2020 07:58
Alex Linegar
portfolio

As a synthesizer geek I'm really enjoying how Amberlight works, a bit like a visual synth. Along those lines I would love the ability to automate/animate more parameters such as the Contrast and Filter settings, and H-S-L. Freely assignable modulation envelopes or even LFOs would be nice too. Plus more Filters/FX. Plus more waveforms for the Wave Modifier, including noise.

It would also be great if GIFs could be imported, rather than having to use the same back-image in every frame. This would add a lot to the animation potential.

Many thanks

24.03.2020 07:34
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thanks for the ideas @Seagram! We will consider them for the future versions. 

01.05.2020 12:07
PYXL8R
portfolio

Another synth geek chiming in here... I too would like some more sophisicated parameter control, especially to NOT have the controls appear on top of the animations. I do visuals for an electronic music series and, even if I have a small ammount of control using the linked iPad app (it's pretty limited), I'd really like to be able to throw the main Amberlight animation from my MacBook to a second screen/projector without having the keyboard controls EVER appear on top of the visuals. MIDI CC control would be a welcome bonus!

01.05.2020 12:17
PYXL8R
portfolio

Can't edit my post, so forget what I said about the iPad app.... I was thinking of another piece of software! Ooops! I'd STILL like to see some real-time, performance-oriented control of Amberlight. The software is just begging to be used in concerts, I already HAVE used it to create clips I can mix and project behind the band, but I really wish I could use it and control it better LIVE at the gig. I suspect that that might be too much to ask though! One can dream! ;-)

14.06.2020 11:47
TighteyWhiteys
portfolio

To add to this...  If features exist, cool, I have not read thriugh the manual in detail.

Progromatic script creation

• API which has all app based parameters and counters/metrics available
  • Use case examples of common tasks, and random creation and animation output
  • Abbility to extend API with custom algorithms and other features
  • API has an external input library which acts as a shim to alow multiple external softrware and physical devices to send and recieve to the shim.  Shim should be extensible in some way to map various external solutions which casn be shared.

-Julian