08.06.2020 06:00
jstuartj
portfolio

I am having a little trouble registering Amberlight 2.1.5. I have downloaded it and installed. When prompted to enter my username and key, it fails to connect to the registration server.  The registration dialog, advice is to check my internet connection and firewall. My connect is fine, I've disable my firewall, and set ESET tryed learning mode neither work. Tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling Amberlight etc... I am not having any luck.  I also just installed the latest Inspirit, and had no issues with it.

08.06.2020 01:38
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @jstuartj,

Our servers are up and running and the registration works so this may be an issue of the Firewall.
Please try one more thing - turn off your firewall for the time of registration. If you have antivirus software, please turn it off for the time of registration as well or add an exception for our software. Has this helped?

08.06.2020 06:14
Vyking
portfolio

I've also got the same problem. Turning off FW and AV did not help.

09.06.2020 01:01
jstuartj
portfolio

Turning off anti-virus and firewall did not work.  Plus I registered Insprit, just prior to try Amberlight and Inspirit worked just fine.

09.06.2020 01:43
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @Vyking and @jstuartj,

I have just sent you the offline tool for Amberlight 2.1.5, please let me know if you are able to register with it.

09.06.2020 06:22
jstuartj
portfolio

Thank you, the offline line too worked for me.

09.06.2020 06:50
Vyking
portfolio

Offline tool worked great. Thanks very much!

10.06.2020 10:37
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello,

I am happy to hear that! We're currently looking into the issue of what happened in your case.

21.03.2021 05:50
MGreenSTL
portfolio

I am experiencing the same problem others have reported. I was able to install and register Flame Painter, Rebelle and Inspirit, but not Amberlight - even after disabling FW and AV.  Will you please send me the offline tool? 

25.03.2021 02:26
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @MGreenSTL,

please download Amberlight 2.1.5 version from your Community account and register with your account's credentials. It should be working well.

Let me know how it goes, please.