29.06.2020 11:44
scriblium
portfolio

Hello,

Is there perhaps a way to customize the default canvas; the one that appears/loads before the New Artwork screen?
It sticking to 29.7 x 21 cm @ 200dpi is rather large when one wants to do a quick sketch without having to load a fresh canvas on the fly.

As for the second query, there is a rather small issue I've encountered for a longer while but haven't had the means to make a proper gif of it in order to explain it:
The brushes window tends to readjust itself on startup, giving the Tools tab more space that it doesn't require and limithing some brushes to one single row. Adjusting the brush folder names to something shorter did not do the trick, is there anything else I could do to alleviate this small issue?

This isn't truly a big problem, as it resolves itself by dragging the window for less than a second. Just doing so everytime I open Rebelle seemed unusual.

Thank you for your time and attention!

01.07.2020 09:47
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @scriblium,

at the moment it is not possible to set a default canvas size. You can create and save your custom sizes to the New Artwork window in the current version. The idea of creating a custom canvas size is on our list of features for future consideration.

Thanks for reporting the issue with the panels! Our team will look into it.

01.07.2020 11:58
scriblium
portfolio

Awesome, thank you so much for the quick reply! 
I always look forward to every update from you guys, have a great day!