Flame Painter 2.0.5 update
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:58:00 +0200
Today we released a new Flame Painter 2.0.5, fell free to download & update from Download page:
- At start you have default 2 layers, front is transparent, back is colored. You can choose the color in “New…” menu.
- In menu we added new item: “Show brushes folder…”. If you need for any case to go to brushes folder - to manually copy, rename or delete brushes.
- Fixed critical bug - latest Mac OS / Windows 8 runs correctly.
- Opening and saving Jpg and Tif file formats
- Starting application is faster
- Drag & Drop brushes from website is perfect and with correct names
- Drag & Drop images from website works for any picture (jpg, png) now
comments powered by