Hello, our dearest friends! Summer has already started and we hope you have been enjoying its sunny days so far! To enjoy it even more, we have prepared a fresh Flame Painter 3.1 summer update for you.
The most important changes and fixes we’ve included in the new package are:
- New Flame Painter Connect v.1.2
- Drag & Drop PSD files
- Wacom pressure influences also for Pen and Eraser
- Associate FPA files with Flame Painter Application
- Send us feedback from Menu -> Help -> Send Feedback
- Transform layer with keyboard arrows
- Mouse wheel zooms also with the Alt key
- Brush Presets panel: added checkbox for keeping your current blending mode while opening brush presets
- Added new menu item: Main Menu -> Help -> Show Online Brushes
- Layers panel: merge with the bottom layer if only one layer is selected
- Layers panel: added button “Export to Photoshop”
- Added progress dialog bar for Hi-Res renderer and SVG export
- Layers panel: use (2), (3), … for names of duplicated layers instead of (copy)
- GUI changes in the Preferences dialog
- Fixed: use a tablet without pressure influence in Personal Edition
- Fixed: fixed cursor on OK/Cancel buttons while importing an image
- Fixed: viewport boundary frame was 1 pixel off in the top left corner
- Fixed: question dialog box keyboard shortcuts on Mac
- Fixed: communication between FP and the photoshop plugin
- Fixed: PSD export file format fixed bugs and UTF8 filenames
- Fixed: first mouse press after showing the info dialog in painting on the vector layer didn’t work
- Fixed: SVG file format includes dimensions and proper safe boundary offsets
You can download Flame Painter 3.1 update and Flame Painter Connect 1.2 update directly from the application’s menu (“Help” —> “Update to 3.1”) or from our Download Page using your Flame Painter 3 registration details. The update is free for Flame Painter 3 users.
Flame Painter 3 on Mac App Store
Grab your 50% discount on Flame Painter 3!
Those of you who still haven’t upgraded your Flame Painter 1 or 2 licenses, you can do so through our Upgrade page with a great 50% discount. Check the pricing below:
Flame Painter Connect is not compatible with Photoshop CC 2014 at this moment.*
* UPDATE (March 05, 2015): We have released the new plugin for Photoshop CC 2014, which you can download from our Download page.
The good news is, if you are a Creative Cloud customer, you will be able to install the new version and keep a previous one (CS6 or CC) installed together. This way, you will be able to create nice things with CC 2014 and use CC/CS6 to work with Flame Painter.
Have a great Tuesday!
Your Escape Motions Team