Dear Flame Painters, we’ve put together a new Flame Painter 3.2 update so that you can work better on your Contest entries! :) Update to the 3.2 version with several new features and bugfixes:
- Wacom preserves tablet pressure data with vector layers
- Publishing artwork to the online gallery without safe boundary fixed
- Switching between vector layers in Edit mode fixed
- Cancel HiRes rendering with the “Esc” key
- Added file association on Mac OS
- More minor bugfixes
You can download the update from our Download Page.
Flame Painter 3.2 is free for Flame Painter 3 users. Flame Painter 1 and 2 users can upgrade to 3.2 from our Upgrade page.
Don’t forget that the first Escape Motions Artwork Contest is on!
You can now enter the contest with both Amberlight and Flame Painter artwork. We are pretty sure you are hiding plenty of your amazing talent from us, so we’ve put together a nice collection of inspirational prizes worth more than $6,000 to motivate all of you to shine. So show off! We’re ready.
Your Escape Motions Team