Have you tried the new Rebelle yet? If so, we want to see your creative process! Record a time-lapse of your next painting and join our challenge to get a chance to win $100! The entries are accepted until January 31, 2024.
We are excited to start a new year with an art challenge for all Rebelle users. Whether you have upgraded from past versions or are a recent Rebelle explorer, this challenge is for everyone. Record your painting process using a Time-lapse tool or a third-party screen recorder and create a time-lapse video.
The best three time-lapses will be rewarded with $100 each and a free Rebelle paper set of their choice! Winning videos will be promoted on Escape Motions' blog, social media channels, and newsletter, reaching creatives around the world.
Are you seeking inspiration for the challenge? Visit our YouTube channel and watch recognized time-lapses from past challenges.
Entry Period: January 10 – January 31, 2024
We will announce the winners within 10 days from the submission period closing via newsletter. Subscribe to find out who the winners are.
How to Submit Your Entry
Create a time-lapse video using Rebelle.
Publish the video on your YouTube channel, Instagram*, or TikTok, add tags #rebelle and @escapemotions. Please include the link to Rebelle's website in the video description. You may use an affiliate link as well if you are our affiliate partner.
*When publishing on Instagram, invite @escapemotions as a collaborator of the post.
To submit your entry, fill out this form with details of your tutorial video and your contact information. We will use the contact information to reach out to winners.
- Create a speed painting video using Rebelle.
- Only videos that are newly published during the submission period will be eligible. Videos that have already been published cannot be accepted for the contest.
- Make sure, you have the right to use the images, music, and any components of the video you enter the challenge with. Ensure that there are no third-party rights and credits are properly listed following the regulations of the platform where you are posting (YouTube, Instagram, TikTok). By submitting the entry, you confirm that you are fully responsible for your uploaded content.
- You may use the Rebelle logo in the thumbnail of the video. Please note that the use of the logo will have no impact on the judging of the submission.
- When using our logos, please note that: You may not alter the logo in any way, including changing the aspect ratio or dimensions, altering the color, gradients, or patterns, cropping, or flipping the logo.
- To submit your entry, fill out the form with your contact information and more details on the video. A registered Community account on the Escape Motions website is a requirement for the submission.
- If submitting more than one entry, each video must be submitted separately.
- Winning entries will be announced via newsletter within 10 days from the submission period closing. The winners will be contacted via email.
- Escape Motions' blog, social media channels, and newsletter will promote the best time-lapse videos.
- If winning the reward, the prize money will be transferred to a PayPal or bank account after issuing an invoice to Escape Motions.
- The content of all entries may be used by Escape Motions and its affiliates to promote Escape Motions products.
We can't wait to see your painting process in Rebelle. Don't forget to start time-lapse recording on your next project. Your art can inspire others!
We are accepting entries. Please submit your time-lapse video here.
Escape Motions Team