Let's finish 2022 and start 2023 with a tutorial challenge! Enjoy the Holiday break creating an instructional video using Rebelle. Submit it before January 15th, 2023, and get a chance to win US $500!
With Rebelle 6 released just a week ago, we love to see first artworks created by a great community of talented artists. Do you have a new favorite feature yet? Or have you been perfecting a style or technique during cold winter evenings? Share your knowledge with fellow Rebelle artists!
Create your own tutorial and get a chance to win. We will reward the best three videos with a total of US $1,200! The best tutorials will be promoted on Escape Motions' YouTube, social media channels, newsletter, and our website (reaching over 100K artists).
1st Prize: US $500
2nd Prize: US $400
3rd Prize: US $300
Theme 1: Favorite Rebelle 6 Feature
Are you excited about one specific feature more than the others? Choose a new tool or a brush group and showcase how this addition enhances your painting experience or simply, makes the process much easier. Let fellow creatives know how they can use it in a practical way. In the tutorial, walk viewer through the whole painting process or showcase the use of the feature on multiple examples.
Entries for this category can be created in Rebelle 6 only (standard or Pro).
Original artwork by Martin Hanschild.
Theme 2: Winter Magic
Capture the Winter Magic in your favorite way! Whether it is a snowy mountain, festive town athmosphere, family gatherings, reindeer in the sky, fairytale or movie character, or simply anything that evokes winter magic to you. Use your favorite painting technique, or practice the one that keeps you awake at night, and create a tutorial video for artists who are seeking inspiration and improvement.
Entries for this category can be created in Rebelle 5 or Rebelle 6 (standard or Pro).
Original artwork by Brett Tadlock.
Entry Period: December 22, 2022 – January 15, 2023
We will announce the winners on Thursday, January 19, 2023, via a newsletter. Subscribe to find out who the winners are.
How to Submit Your Entry
Create a video tutorial using Rebelle 5 or Rebelle 6 (standard or Pro). Video can be narrated in any language. Always add at least automated English subtitles to the video.
Publish the video on your YouTube channel, and add tags #rebelle and #escapemotions. Please include the link to Rebelle's website in the video description. You may use your unique affiliate link as well.
To submit your entry, fill out this form with details of your tutorial video and your contact information. We will use the contact information to reach out in case you are selected for a reward.
- Create a tutorial video in Rebelle 5 or Rebelle 6 (standard or Pro).
- Only tutorials that are newly published during the submission period will be eligible. Videos that have already been published cannot be accepted for the challenge.
- You may post your tutorial video in any language. English subtitles need to be added to the video.
- Please present the theme you choose at the beginning of the video.
- Video should be a minimum of 5 minutes long. Add narration, background music, and subtitles to make the content easier to understand.
- Make sure, you have the right to use the images, music, and any components of the video you enter the challenge with. Ensure that there are no third-party rights or the credits are properly listed and follow the regulations of YouTube. By submitting the entry, you confirm that you are fully responsible for your uploaded content.
- You may use the Rebelle logo in the thumbnail of the video. Please note that the use of the logo will have no impact on the judging of the submission.
- When using our logos, please note that:
You may not alter the logo in any way, including changing the aspect ratio or dimensions, altering the color, gradients, or patterns, cropping, or flipping the logo.
- To submit your entry, fill out the form with your contact information and more details on the video. A registered Community account on the Escape Motions website is a requirement for the submission.
- If submitting more than one entry, each video needs to be submitted separately.
- Winning entries will be announced via newsletter within 10 days from the submission period closing. The winners will be contacted via email as well.
- The content of all entries may be used by Escape Motions and its affiliates to promote Escape Motions products.
- The best tutorials will be promoted on Escape Motions' YouTube, social media channels, newsletter, and our website.
- If winning the reward, the prize money will be transferred to a PayPal or bank account after issuing an invoice to Escape Motions.
Are you ready to share your skills, tips, and tricks with fellow creatives? Do not wait any longer and start creating your own painting tutorials. We can't wait to see your submissions. Enter now!
Escape Motions Team