Join our tutorial challenge and let others know what is your favourite feature in Rebelle. Submit your video by July 18, 2022 and get a chance to win US $500!
The Tips and Tricks Challenge is back! Thank you for your suggestions on how to improve these challenges. We hope the theme will suit you and a longer entry period will provide a possibility for you to join.
Create your own tutorial, share it with fellow Rebelle users, and get a chance to win. We will reward the best three videos with a total of US $1,200! The best tutorials will be promoted on Escape Motions' YouTube, social media channels, newsletter, and our website.
1st Prize: US $500
2nd Prize: US $400
3rd Prize: US $300
Theme: Favourite Rebelle Feature
Surely, there is a feature or tool in Rebelle you love to use. Whether it is a specific medium or brush group, working with masking, stencils, or multiple reference images, let others know about it. If you have useful tips on any tool or feature in Rebelle, share them in your next painting tutorial.
Entry Period: June 16 – July 18, 2022
We will announce the winners on Thursday, July 21, 2022, via a newsletter. Subscribe to find out who the winners are.
How to Submit Your Entry
Create a video tutorial using Rebelle 4, Rebelle 5, or Rebelle 5 Pro. Video can be narrated in any language. Always add English subtitles to the video.
To submit your entry, fill out this form with details of your tutorial video and your contact information. We will use the contact information to reach out in case you are selected for a reward.
- Create a tutorial video in Rebelle 4, Rebelle 5, or Rebelle 5 Pro.
- Only tutorials that are newly published during the submission period will be eligible. Videos that have already been published cannot be accepted for the challenge.
- You may post your tutorial video in any language. English subtitles need to be added to the video.
- Please present the theme you choose at the beginning of the video.
- Video should be a minimum of 5 minutes long. Add narration, background music, and subtitles to make the content easier to understand.
- Make sure, you have the right to use the images, music, and any components of the video you enter the challenge with. Ensure that there are no third-party rights or the credits are properly listed and follow the regulations of YouTube. By submitting the entry, you confirm that you are fully responsible for your uploaded content.
- You may use the Rebelle logo in the thumbnail of the video. Please note that the use of the logo will have no impact on the judging of the submission.
- When using our logos, please note that:
You may not alter the logo in any way, including changing the aspect ratio or dimensions, altering the color, gradients, or patterns, cropping, or flipping the logo.
- To submit your entry, fill out the form with your contact information and more details on the video. A registered Community account on the Escape Motions website is a requirement for the submission.
- If submitting more than one entry, each video needs to be submitted separately.
- Winning entries will be announced via newsletter within 10 days from the submission period closing. The winners will be contacted via email as well.
- The content of all entries may be used by Escape Motions and its affiliates to promote Escape Motions products.
- The best tutorials will be promoted on Escape Motions' YouTube, social media channels, newsletter, and our website.
- If winning the reward, the prize money will be transferred to a PayPal or bank account after issuing an invoice to Escape Motions.
Are you ready to share your skills, tips, and tricks with fellow creatives? Do not wait any longer and start creating your own video tutorials. We can't wait to see your submissions. Enter now!
Escape Motions Team
Image Courtesy: RB Fillingham