Alzbeta Escape Motions
portfolio

The full price of Rebelle 4 is $89.99. Existing users of Rebelle 3 are eligible for a special upgrade price of $44.99. To upgrade, please log in to your Community account and add Rebelle 4 upgrade to the cart. You can also upgrade directly from Rebelle 3's menu: "Help" -> "Upgrade to Rebelle 4". Upgrading is optional and the upgrade discount will be available until the next major release. You can continue using your actual version for as long as you like. If you purchased Rebelle 3 after October 15th, 2020, you are eligible for a free upgrade and can download Rebelle 4 from your Community account.

Monkeezgob
portfolio

Trying to upgrade from UK, but your site is v slow and keep getting a 'server error' message. Not a problem on my end, so you might want to look into this.

cavebird
portfolio

I'm having trouble buying Rebelle 4. Tried 4 times - no luck.

cavebird
portfolio

I'm having trouble buying Rebelle 4. Tried 4 times - no luck.

stef
portfolio

same Here, after a few problems, I managed to buy the soft, obviously (money transfered from my bank) but I haven't received any code yet to download the upgrade. Looking forward to get that : )

ozmart
portfolio

Same here, and I paid but no purchased confirmation email, not able to upgrade it. Not very happy about what is happening. 

pcv1
portfolio

Same here as well. I managed to buy to software (after two hours), but was not directed to the confirmation page/instruction page after the purchase. Money has been withdrawn from my bank account, but no luck getting the software. My order/purschase is not showing up in "Purchases" in my profile.

michael77
portfolio

upgrade from rebelle 3 to 4 and add to cart but cart price is 89.99. I don't see a 49.99 upgrade discount price in the cart. how do i get the upgrade for 49.99 price.

shellyleit
portfolio

So I downloaded the "upgrade". How do I apply it to the version 3? There are no instructions. I can't open it as a stand-alone program because the message I get is that it's "damaged". So it must just be an upgrade, but there is no installation portion to it.

David K Manuel
portfolio

I was able to purchase Rebelle 4. The purchase was flawless except I paid full price instead of the upgrade price (still worth every coin :-). I am so happy with this upgrade! It is the best painting experience I've had on a computer hands down. Well done team! I hope the pain of release foibles quickly recede into the past for both the team and the eager artists who have had trouble getting it. Peace!