24.07.2018 09:41
Flymatze
portfolio

Hey guys,

i really love Rebelle3, it makes a lot of fun to travel on Train, Bus and Plane and painting with watercolors that easily! But i miss something. I use a Lenovo Miix 700 (like the surface), the most of the time i draw somewhere, in a chair, on the couch, on the floor, whatever, i don´t use a keyboard while i´m drawing. That´s why i miss a little "Fullscreen"-Button. Like the "Tab"-Button but the Menu-Bar should also disapear. So i´ve got just a blank sheet of paper in front of me. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME :)

King regards.

Flymatze

Fullscreen-Button | Rebelle 3

24.07.2018 02:58
scriblium
portfolio

Hi, I've just used one of wacom's buttons to press both Tab and the ` symbol.

Changed the Enter full screen from no button to the ` symbol for easy access on my keyboard in case I can't use the prepared button.

This makes it basically one full blown paper = the upper side which looks kinda neat if you ask me.

If this doesn't work out, maybe a small script that presses the buttons can help, just set it up to trigger whenever you make a specific gesture/press an external button? 

Hope this helps!

24.07.2018 03:27
Flymatze
portfolio

Hey,

thanks for the idea. But i don´t have any Buttons on my Tablet. Only Volume Up/Down and the Powerbutton. Sure, i can use an Autohotkey Script and using my Volume Hardware Button. But a simple Fullscreen-Touch-Button would be awesome!

24.07.2018 03:35
Flymatze
portfolio

Okay, i found out, that i can change the Shortcuts to the Volume-Up Button. But does anyone know how i can change the "Tab" Button, that actual shows up all windows at Rebelle, to a other Shortcut? I can´t find a option for the "Tab" on the Preferences

21.08.2018 12:52
Flymatze
portfolio

Hey Guys,

is no one other interested in Fullscreen? I really love the Idea that i just have an blanked paper in front of me. Without the Toolbar at the Top.

What do you think escapemotions?:)

21.08.2018 09:27
Kerioak
portfolio

The only time I want the "paper" full screen is to look at the whole thing (and for this I take it into PS and use the F command to cycle though the views).  The rest of the time when working on a painting I need the colours and brushes etc visible so I can use them or have I misunderstood your question?

22.08.2018 12:34
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Flymatze,

thank you for your feedback! Right now you can only use "Tab" shortcut or "Show panels" option in "Window" menu for hiding/showing the panels.
On macOS the fullscreen jumps into the required state where the menu bar is not visible. However on Windows it does not work this way and the bar is still visible even in the fullscreen mode. I'll add the idea of a "Fullscreen button" to our list for future consideration.

23.08.2018 09:46
Flymatze
portfolio

Hey Veronika,

thank you for your support! :) Would be great to improve my workflow! 

@Kerioka, yeah you are right with your workflow. Mine seems to be different, i love it to draw in a blanket sheet of paper. With a Fullscreenbutton i could switch faster. Actual i´m doing it with an autohotkeyscript and my Volume Buttons (but that´s not the greatest way)

22.01.2022 06:55
sanarc
portfolio

Dear Veronica,

Was the absolute fullscreen option implemented in the current version?  

I second the request for that feature,
would greatly appreciate a fullscreeen option with no menubar, but just the blank paper and no other interface,

would be lovely, as many other graphic software like Photoshop having similar mode.

may be a Tab+~ or something like that whatever is possible

looking forward to it eagerly