03.09.2018 05:32
LadyPlasmodium
portfolio

So I've recently purchased Rebelle 3.1 and it seems there may be a bug with the grid turning on on its own in the color wheel. I'll be working as usual and then, upon clicking on the color wheel, the grid will turn on by itself. What's more, it won't let me click on anything in the wheel without changing the grid ratio instead of picking a color. Even if I turn off the grid in the options, as soon as I press to get a color again, the grid will re-appear. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to turn off the grid permanently? Thank you for your help!

03.09.2018 12:30
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @LadyPlasmodium,

thank you for your feedback!
The changing of grids directly on the palette is by default set to "Ctrl" button. Are you by chance holding this button when selecting the colors on the palette?

Could you please share with me your system specifications (incl. OS, RAM, processor and graphics)? What tablet are you using? 
If the bug happens with a pen, does it occur when using a mouse on the same system?

07.09.2018 01:07
guitartist
portfolio

I'm experiencing the exact same issue in 3.1. No matter if I turn off the grids in the color wheel settings, they just turn on by themselves and change grid sizes when I try to change the color. This makes the color wheel completely useless because I cannot change the color on the outer ring, nor in the inside box.

18.09.2018 02:37
LadyPlasmodium
portfolio

Apologies for taking a bit to respond as I was out of town for a bit after I posted this.

My specs are as follow: wacom tablet with all the express keys disabled.

HP laptop. Intel Core 15-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 

8 GB of ram

Windows 10, 64 bit operating system

It occurs even when using a mouse sometimes. The last few times I was able to cancel it was through clicking ctrl but I'm not sure if it was coincidence or actually a solution.

Thank you for your time and patience!

19.09.2018 10:15
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Great, thanks! We have just sent you a special version of Rebelle - please test the bug there and send us the log file.

26.09.2018 06:39
elmediano
portfolio

good day to everyone

i have the exact same trouble, 

i´ll try to change the changing grid shortcut (i´ve read you said it was the shortcut Ctrl, and in my

IOS sistem should be CMD) so that i can use the inkdropper 

without turning grid on automatically

thanks i hope it´s usefull i shared this 

25.10.2018 09:16
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello,

it seems like in some cases Rebelle receives a random touch event which activates scroll on the color palette - that's why the grid appears. 
We will implement one feature that should prevent this from happening - we'll send you a working version once it's ready.

Thanks all for helping us find the problem!

01.05.2019 02:52
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello, guys,

I would like to inform you that we released a new Rebelle 3.1.5 update where we added an option to lock the grid.
Now if you go to Color panel's menu, you can set the Grid to "None" and lock this setting. More information about Rebelle 3.1.5 can be found on our blog:
https://www.escapemotions.com/blog.php?post=rebelle-315-update-is-out&id=183961598567

You can download the update from your Community account - after you log in, go to your profile and click "Purchases" tab; or from your current Rebelle 3 menu: Help > Update to 3.1.5.