17.09.2018 11:18
Heikosch
portfolio

Hey

when using the Acrylic-Tool, the pencil rotation goes totaly wild. There´s no chance for me, to paint a straight line without the pencil rotates randomely around is own axis. If switching the rotation to the other options, the behavior of the rotation feels not naturaly or is static.

I use Rebelle 3.1 64Bit on win10. My graphic-tablet is an Huion Q11k V2. Is there any possibility to solve that issue?

Looking forward for your answer.

Regards

Heikosch

18.09.2018 10:57
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @Heikosch,

thank you very much for reporting this. Can you please try the following:

- in Edit -> Preferences -> Tools -> Brushes, make sure the function "Always use Pen Tilt/Rotation instead of Follow Trajectory in Brush Creator" is disabled

- select the brush you experienced issues with, open Brush Creator and go to the top right menu - click "Reset Brush Changes", then try to reproduce the brush behavior.

- then try to reproduce it with each Rotation option from brush Creator: Follow Trajectory / Pen Tilt / Pen Rotation.

How does it work?

18.09.2018 12:14
Heikosch
portfolio

Heallo @Veronika

thank you very much for your awnser!

"Always use Pen Tilt/Rotation" disabled in Preferences  and "Follow Trajectory" aktivated in the "Brush Creator"-Panel works perfect for me.

Wonderful Software - wonderful support! 

Thank you! : )

It works!

19.09.2018 10:20
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thanks, I am happy to hear all works well for you with the 'Follow Trajectory' setting, however the rotation issue is still present in the software. We have just sent you a special version of Rebelle - please test the bug there and send us the log file.