11.11.2018 03:44
Preston
portfolio

I purchased Flame Painter 3 Standard and Flame Painter 3 Pro.   Both licenses worked when v3.2 was installed.  But after upgrading to v3.3, BOTH licenses will NOT work.   Now both editions of Flame Painter 3 will NOT open.   Instead of opening, I get a window telling me to activate my license.  Instead of activating, I get errors messages telling me that my licenses are invalid.

I am very early customer purchasing the first versions of Amberlight and Flame Painter.  In the beginning, Escape Motions offered good customer service and effective tech support.   Now Escape Motions provides excuses instead of resolutions.   Success breeds arrogance, and their arrogance shits on customers.

13.11.2018 02:19
Peter Blaskovic
Team Member portfolio

Hi Preston, we changed the registration system for Rebelle 3 in May, and now for Flame Painter 3.3 too.

You don't need a registration key for every software anymore, just one password. It is the same password you have for this forum. So the registration will be easier in the future.

I honestly believe we are far from the arrogance, and I can say that our support is one of the best on the market. We have no unanswered email, usually answer within one working day (if there is not some specific technical problem we have to find out) and everytime try to find the solution for our users. 

We are sorry for the problem, already send you an email with a solution to your issue.

22.11.2018 09:35
green
portfolio

Preston is right! This is a brain-dead 'ease of use feature'. My upgrade to 3.3.1 will not register. Whether I try my password or v3 license code, dashes are inserted in the wrong places. When supposedly burdensome requirements are replaced with something broken, everyone suffers. When you can't get copy/paste or type-it-in to work, it's time to admit you guys really 'screwed the pooch' big time!

23.11.2018 12:09
Andrea Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi Bill,

My colleague Veronika responded to your email yesterday. Have you received it alright?

New registration system can't be simpler - You can register Flame Painter 3.3 using your email/username and password for Rebelle 3. We throughtly tested this new registration system and we can say it works properly. Can you please make sure to click on "OK" button (not "Activate License Key") after entering your email/username and password in Registration window?

28.11.2018 03:23
Barry Lane
portfolio

Hi Andrea

I'm also getting an "invalid licence key" message when I try to update to the latest version of FP3. Help, please.

Barry L

28.11.2018 03:31
Barry Lane
portfolio

Okay, I now realise that the "Activate Licence Key" is misplaced and the "Next" button would be better in that position. The updated app is now running.