09.12.2022 07:38
ShelbyUDesigns
portfolio

I think I might prefer this over Photoshop for painting, wow. Here's my first painting, playing around: </iframe>" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Face

10.12.2022 09:40
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thank you guys for spreading the word! Much appreciated.

We have upgraded your edition of Rebelle from Personal to standard (MSRP $89.99).

Open your Rebelle 5 program, you should see a message that your software's edition has been upgraded. Restart Rebelle.
You should be able to use Rebelle 5 standard with 7 default papers (8 if we are counting "White Simple") after the restart.
Moreover, you can use this edition of the software commercially.

If you experience any issues, please get back to us via email: [email protected].

Happy painting!

11.12.2022 07:26
Smalt
portfolio

Hi!

I've shared so test paintings of Rebelle on my social account. Congrats for your awesome work! Rebelle is a very pleasant creation software!
I'd love to be upgraded so I could use more papers, features and share my creations. Thank you all!

14.12.2022 03:31
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thans guys! Your edition has been upgraded!

Open your Rebelle 5 program, you should see a message that your software's edition has been upgraded. Restart Rebelle.
You should be able to use Rebelle 5 standard with 7 default papers (8 if we are counting "White Simple") after the restart.
Moreover, you can use this edition of the software commercially.

If you experience any issues, please get back to us via email: [email protected].

Happy painting!

14.12.2022 08:02
Smalt
portfolio

Great! Thank you Veronika, and happy end of the year to you!