15.02.2019 08:13
mikegreaves
portfolio

I've been using Autodesk Sketchbook (currently Win10 version on Microsoft Surface Book/pen/dial). I'm not impressed with the new free Sketchbook but don't want an overpriced subscription, so I'm looking for alternatives.  I've just been looking at your demo and I like the interface and love the support and forum. However I couldn't get it to work with the Surface Dial, which I find very useful in Sketchbook, especially for colour and brush adjustment, paper rotation/zoom and sometimes undo/redo.

Is there a way to get the S Dial to work with Rebelle 3, or are there any plans for this?

Many thanks, Mike

18.02.2019 09:52
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello Mike,

At the moment Rebelle does not support the Dial options. While we'll working on other features I'll make sure this suggestion is added to our Ideas list and will consider it for future Rebelle versions.

If you have any other suggestions or ideas for future development, do let us know.

Thanks!

16.04.2020 06:51
ZorzStudios
portfolio

Checking on any update now that obver a year passed. I've just bought Surface Book 2 and Rebelle 3. While drawing right on the screen feels great, I lost all my time-saving keboard shortcuts that I enjoyed with Wacom tablet. Looked into Dial but now see that it's not even compatable with Rebelle...

20.04.2020 01:50
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @ZorzStudios,

thanks for reaching out! The compatibility with the Surface Dial has not been implemented to Rebelle and no time plan has been set for its implementation yet. There are a lot of other features that we feel are more important that we're working on like optimizations of the painting speed, additional painting, and editing tools, etc.

Despite all of this, the Microsoft Dial is still in our list of features to consider for future versions.