26.04.2024 01:49
Robin2
portfolio

I posted this in the support section but haven't had a response so I'm posting again here in the general chat section. I hope that's okay.

2 in 1 touchscreen laptop/tablets with stylus support and dedicated graphics cards are few and far between and very expensive.

2 in 1 touchscreen laptop/tablets with stylus support and integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics are relatively plentiful.

Are Intel Iris Xe graphics good enough to run Rebelle 7 smoothly with decent size canvases (for example, A3 at 300ppi, 3508x4961)? Given that they are integrated graphics, how much system RAM is needed for a worry free, lag free experience? 8gb? 16gb?

Given how many devices are using Intel Iris Xe graphics (most of the latest variants of Microsoft Surface Pro line up for example), someone must have experience of using them with Rebelle 7; maybe even someone at Escape Motions has access to a device using them and could check? Please share an opinion. Cheers.

26.04.2024 01:52
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi Robin2,

The graphics should be fine. For larger projects, we recommend getting at least 16GB RAM.

26.04.2024 02:08
Robin2
portfolio

Many thanks for responding @Veronika Escape Motions, really appreciate it. I take it the same holds true for the latest AMD Radeon integrated graphics as well (should have included that in my initial question)? Cheers.