05.05.2024 02:43
Charles61
portfolio

Hello friends,

I am having a problem with Rebelle's palettes. Although the scroll bar is displayed, I cannot reach the parameters at the bottom of the palette. I enclose an image as an example. I am currently using version 7.1.5 of Rebelle (Windows 10 Pro) but the problem occurred before.

06.05.2024 01:07
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

The Visual Settings panel is cut from the bottom of the screen.
When such a thing happens, minimizing and maximizing the UI should help.
Or just click and drag Rebelle's title bar toward the top of the screen, the UI should refresh.

The taskbar is there covering the lower area. Another workaround is to work in Rebelle in fullscreen mode.

You can activate the fullscreen mode by going to the top Rebelle menu: View > Enter Fullscreen.
When in Fullscreen mode, the Taskbar does not pop up at the bottom of the screen.

06.05.2024 02:16
Charles61
portfolio

Hi Veronika,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Actually I had already partially solved it by resorting to various workarounds but I thought I would report this annoying problem anyway. Also because the thing repeats itself again randomly shortly after applying one of the suggested procedures and this is very annoying while you are absorbed in the creative process.