07.06.2019 02:33
khornby
portfolio

I have created a community account and my Previous version (3) of Painter shows up in my products. But if I try to upgrade to 4 from Painter 3, the upgrade page disappears.

If I am not logged in, I get a choice on the purchase page for full or upgrade but if I add the upgrade, the cart still shows the full purchase price of $89.99

As soon as I login, the choice of full or upgrade disappears. I tried different browsers (Chrome is my default) and it does not make a difference

08.06.2019 03:00
Pharmer
portfolio

Same problem. Store will only provide the full version.

12.06.2019 08:28
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @knornby,
I am sorry, we will get in touch with you regarding this.

@Pharmer, I see you already upgraded for the correct upgrade price, thank you very much for your support!

13.06.2019 02:32
Data3D
portfolio

Hi Veronika,

I,too, have had the same issue of not seing the upgrade price when I log in, although I do own Flame Painter 3 Pro.

Any help would be appreciated!

13.06.2019 01:41
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @Data3D,

please try again, all should be well now. 

10.10.2020 01:29
DasWolli
portfolio

Hello, I am sorry to bump this thread back up again, but I have the exact same problem. I tried the link provided to the upgrade page in this forum, as well as the one under "purchases" in my profile as well as going through "help - upgrade to Flame Painter 4" in Flame Painter 3. The price stubbornly remains at $89.99

12.10.2020 02:27
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @DasWolli,

I am sorry about this! Please try to go from your Community account > Upgrade to Flame Painter 4.
The upgrade price should be applied now.

Let me know how it goes, please.

Thanks!

05.12.2020 02:41
CharlesBarnett
portfolio

Flame Painter 4 says upon start that I can upgrade to Flame Painter 4.1.5 for free, however when I try to do so, when it should be taking me to the download it instead goes to a white page with rebelle_subnavi_papers in the upper left hand corner of the white space and the whole page besided the text is whitespace. 

19.02.2021 02:03
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @marinameedo,

you purchased Rebelle 4 with a different email address than the registered email address of your account, that is why you don't see R4 under your account. We have emailed you regarding this today.