03.12.2019 02:24
wantop
portfolio

I hope i can use Rebelle4 on Ipad pro... :)

04.12.2019 09:39
2dpainter
portfolio

Hi wantop

Did you know that you can use already Rebelle 3
on your iPad Pro and it works very well.

I wrote a Tutorial how to do that in Rebelle/Tips and Tricks/
here the Link:

https://www.escapemotions.com/community/forum/t/602/paint-with-your-ipad-in-rebelle-works-on-pc-and-mac

greetings
2dpainter

05.12.2019 11:00
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @wantop,

Rebelle 4 will still be a desktop software :) We'll see what level of optimizations we reach with the new version and decide whether to develop the software for iOS.

21.08.2020 07:09
krislap
portfolio

Hi Veronika. When will Rebelle 4 is for please ? 

24.08.2020 02:17
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @krislap,

we'd like to release Rebelle 4 this year. Follow us on our social channels and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated! :)

07.09.2020 03:14
Jamespainter
portfolio

Are canvas size optimizations going to happen in version 4 (desktop) ? I tested the demo long ago, I am waiting for it to support a larger canvases, like a 1 meter x 1 meter (for example, usually wider than taller, of course) at 300 dpi , that is, what it takes in pixels for a canvas like that. Just because I am mostly required to work with those sizes. The day it would be possible, I would get Rebelle without a doubt. ABSOLUTELY love the software. I have now a Ryzen 3900X, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1650, an SSD (only for applications) , but waiting too for the video cards market waters to settle down a bit to get a special card for Rebelle (4, I guess). Nvidia 3000 series do seem to double performance of the RTX 2000 series, and AMD is releasing soon to the new NAVIs. I don't know if you have alredy estimated what this all will mean for Rebelle (I suspect the canvas size does not depend only on the GPU, though, but surely I am wrong).

07.09.2020 01:47
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Jamespainter,

optimizations will be a part of Rebelle 4. I can't share much so be sure you subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on our social media channels to be among the first ones to learn what new features R4 has.

At the moment the software mainly depends on your CPU and RAM. GPU is used but to a very little extend. We'd like to make Rebele more GPU-reliable in the future.

08.09.2020 08:37
Jamespainter
portfolio

Actually, it is convenient for me that it is so, as my new machine's strong points are its CPU and the RAM amount. But yes, with how video cards are evolving, I guess that could be very interesting :). So... maybe I got it wrong, should have set 64 GB of RAM, not 32.. Well, I will go for that upgrade. :)

Thank you very much! I indeed subscribed to your newsletter just after posting that, above.   :)