18.01.2020 10:56
Duemellon
portfolio

Acrylic Feature request:
Allow for the creation of "paints smeared on a palette" setting, where it simulates mixing the colors by brush AND also includes the "messy" way it is put on a brush.

If you had a dab of red, dab of blue, & a dab of yellow, on your palette, & you began to mix them, the end result wouldn't be an instant-perfect mix, it would be partial, on your brush (possibly in layers too). I haven't seen this in any program but it is how I prefer to paint in acrylic!

29.02.2020 03:49
federr7
portfolio

is a graat idea, I been testisg Expresii and they have this option of a waterbrush with 2 inks tool. is wonderful 

02.09.2020 10:57
Duemellon
portfolio

No reaction from the devs on this? Disappointing. Let me check out Expresil!

03.09.2020 12:14
Duemellon
portfolio

What I would like is a "pallete" to put my brush into, a separate pallete that can get messy like the yel/cyan/red in pic #2 & #3. I also want my clean pallete available. Just make it a window of it's own for me to work in.

03.09.2020 12:24
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Duemellon,

thank you for a nice idea and suggestion! The clean palette has been on our to-do list for some time. For Rebelle 4 we plan to implement a brush that will be able to carry a mix of colors. More details are coming later this year :)